MIX2811 is a generality electrochemical carbon monoxide (CO) gas detection module. It utilizes electrochemical principle to detect CO in air which makes the module with high selectivity and stability. Each module has UART, can be calibrated. It is easy to connect with the customer product.
Lower power consumption , High sensitivity , Multiple interfaces , Long life
Indoor CO detection ,Smart home , Gas water Heater , Automatic fans
Technical Parameters :
|Working Voltage||4.5~5.5V DC|
|Working Current||＜1mA Average|
|Preheating Time||30 Seconds|
|Response Time||T90＜30 Second|
|Inspection Interval||1 Second|
|Working Conditions||-10~55℃/0-90%RH(No Condensation)|
|Storage Conditions||-10～55℃/0～90%RH(No Condensation)|
|Communication Interface||UART (3V Electrical Level)|
|Anticipated Using Life||＞10 years|
* Please do not put the module in organic solvent (include silica gel and other cementing compound), painting,
medicament, oils and fuels, high concentration gas etc.
* The module is an ESD-sensitive module, so we recommend that ESD protection equipment be used
during usage and assembly the module in the application products.
* The accuracy in the data sheet is date before delivery. If with long term storage, after re-calibration, the
accuracy can be recovered.
* Keep the module out of the heat source, avoid direct sunlight and other heat radiations.
*Periodic calibration is necessary, no more than 6 months is recommend.
* Please warm up for 5 min before first using.
* Please do not use the module related with personal safety.
* Please do not install the module in the severe convection
* Please do not put in the module in high concentration organic gas
for long time