MIX8411 is an electrochemical Carbon Monoxide ( CO) sensor developed by Mixsen. It uses the principle of electrochemistry. There is a reference electrode inside the sensor, which greatly improves the stability of the sensors. When the sensor senses the carbon monoxide, the working electrode and the counter electrode react with the redox reaction, through measure the current to get the concentration of CO gas.
Low power consumption
High precision and sensitivity
Wide linear range
Long service life
Good anti-interference ability
Environmental protection design
Provide a variety of output methods
Excellent linear output
* Industrial co gas monitors, leakage detection
* Fixed or portable CO gas detector
Technical Parameters :
|Target Gas||Carbon Monoxide(CO)|
|Measurement Range||0~1000 ppm|
|Maximum Overload||2000 ppm|
|Output||0.1 ± 0.02 μA/ppm|
|Response Time(T90)||< 20 Seconds|
|Long Term Output drift||＜10% per year|
|Life Expectancy(in air)||3 Years|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 ~ 50˚C|
|Operating Humidity Range||15% ~ 95% RH, no-condensing|
|Note: All measurements were taken at 20˚C, 50%RH at 1013hPa|
* Forbidden tin soldering before usage.
* Aging for more than 48 hours before using.
* Sensor’s pins can’t be broke off or bent.
* Don’t disassemble the sensor to avoid the damage caused by electrolyte leakage.
* Avoid contacting organic solvent (including silicone rubber and other adhesive), coatings, medicine, oil and high concentration gases.
* All the electrochemical sensors shall not be encapsulated completely by resin materials, and shall not immerse in pure oxygen environment, otherwise, it will damage the function of sensor
* All electrochemical sensors shall not be applied in corrosive gas environment, or the sensor will be damaged
* Zero calibration should be finished in clean air.
* During test and usage, sensors should avoid the gas inflow vertically
* The side for inflow can’t be choked and polluted.
* The laminating film above the sensor surface can’t be uncovered and damage.
* Excessive impact or vibration should be avoided
* It takes some time for the sensor to return to normal state after it is applied in high concentration gas.
* Working electrode and reference electrode of the sensor shall be in short circuit when stored
* Prohibit to use the hot cement or sealant of which the curing temperature is higher than 80℃ to make the capsulation for the sensor.
* Prohibit storage and usage for long time in alkaline gases with high concentration.
* Do not use the sensor when the shell is damaged.