Carbon Monoxide ( Co ) gas sensor is electrochemical gas sensor,the concentration of the gas could be get by measuring value of current.We have different types of CO sensors, except the sensor, we also have modules and we can supply one-stop gas sensor solutions.The most hotsale type of co sensor is:MIX8012,MIX8011,MIX8015,etc.The life of the Carbon Monoxide (co) gas sensor are 3 years,7years,8years,10years.So just tell us your detail need,we can meet your different needs and send you price asap.
Wide linear range;
Good anti-interference ability;
Excellent repeatability and stability.
Residential CO detector and alarm;Commercial Carbon Monoxide ( CO ) detector and alarm;Fire detection;Ventilation control.
Technical Parameters :
|Recommended Load Resistor||200Ω|
|Repeatability||＜3﹪ Output value|
|Storage Temperature||-20℃ ~ 50℃|
|Storage Humidity||15﹪ ~ 90﹪Rh|
|Pressure Range||Normal atmosphere ±10%|
|Anticipated Using Life||7 Years|
* Forbidden tin soldering before usage.
* Aging for more than 48 hours before using.
* Sensor’s pins can’t be broke off or bent.
* Don’t disassemble the sensor to avoid the damage caused by electrolyte leakage.
* Avoid contacting organic solvent (including silicone rubber and other adhesive), coatings, medicine, oil and high concentration gases.
*All the electrochemical sensors shall not be encapsulated completely by resin materials, and shall not immerse in pure oxygen environment, otherwise, it will damage the function of sensor
* All electrochemical sensors shall not be applied in corrosive gas environment, or the sensor will be damaged
* Zero calibration should be finished in clean air.
* During test and usage, sensors should avoid the gas inflow vertically
* The side for inflow can’t be choked and polluted.
* The laminating film above the sensor surface can’t be uncovered and damage.
* Excessive impact or vibration should be avoided
* It takes some time for the sensor to return to normal state after it is applied in high concentration gas.
* Working electrode and reference electrode of the sensor shall be in short circuit when stored
* Prohibit to use the hot cement or sealant of which the curing temperature is higher than 80℃ to make the capsulation for the sensor.
*Prohibit storage and usage for long time in alkaline gases with high concentration.
*Do not use the sensor when the shell is damaged.